Sundays, 1:00-2:00 p.m.
This open-level barre class is designed to help students build and maintain strength, flexibility, and coordination for ballet technique. This is a great class for beginning and experienced students alike.
Open Level Ballet
Wednesdays, 6:00-7:30 p.m.
This is a basic ballet class open to students of all levels of experience and ability. Students will learn new steps, build coordination and flexibility, and learn choreography.
Holidays and Special Events
- Easter, Sunday, April 21, no classes
- Mothers Day, Sunday, May 12, no classes
- Memorial Day weekend, Sunday, May 26 & Monday, May 27, no classes
- Circle in the City, June 8 & 9
- Summer break, June 9 - July 6, no classes
- Summer Open House, July 7